Riproviamoci! Sfida ospitata da The worm hole.
The challenge runs from January to December.
During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories. (Examples of books you could choose are in brackets – translations and other languages most definitely count!):
- A number in numbers (84, Charing Cross Road; 12 Years A Slave; 31 Dream Street)
- A building (The Old Curiosity Shop; I Capture The Castle; House Of Shadows; The Invisible Library; Jamaica Inn)
- A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it (The Girl Next Door; The Running Vixen)
- A compass direction (North and South; Guardians Of The West; The Shadow In The North; NW)
- An item/items of cutlery (The Subtle Knife; Our Spoons Came From Woolworths)
- A title in which at least two words share the same first letter – alliteration! (The Great Gatsby; The Luminous Life Of Lilly Aphrodite; Gone Girl; The Cuckoo’s Calling)
I libri che ho letto:
- A number in numbers --> Moi Nojoud, 10 ans, divorcée (Nojoud Ali)
- A building --> Il rifugio (William Paul Young)
- A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it --> Middlesex (Jeffrey Eugenides)
- A compass direction -->
- An item/items of cutlery -->
- A title in which at least two words share the same first letter --> The time-travelling cat and the Tudor treasure (Julia Jarman)
p.s. ho considerato il titolo originale del titolo, non la traduzione in italiano perchè spesso sono veramente differenti.