Ci riprovo... sfida ospitata da "The worm hole".
The challenge runs from January to December. During this time you choose a book to read from each of the following categories. (Examples of books you could choose are in brackets – translations and other languages most definitely count!):
- The word ‘the’ used twice (The Secret By The Lake; The End Of The Day, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time)
- A fruit or vegetable (The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society; The Particular Sadness Of Lemon Cake)
- A shape (The Ninth Circle, The Square Root Of Summer, Circle Of Friends)
- A title that begins with Z – can be after ‘The’ or ‘A’ (Zen In The Art Of Writing; The Zookeeper’s Wife, Zelda)
- A nationality (Anna And The French Kiss; How To Be A Kosovan Bride; Norwegian Wood)
- A season (White Truffles In Winter; The Spring Of Kasper Meier; The Summer Queen; Before I Fall; The Autumn Throne)
As usual I’ve tried to include some easy categories and some not so. Remember the titles I’ve given here are only examples, you can by all means use them if you want to but it’s not necessary. There are plenty of other books that will fit the categories and you may have some in mind already or even some on your shelves you can read.
- The word ‘the’ used twice --> Jane e il mistero del reverendo / Jane and the man of the cloth (Stephanie Barron)
- A fruit or vegetable -->
- A shape --> Cuore (De Amicis)
- A title that begins with Z -->
- A nationality -->
- A season -->